torstai 25. kesäkuuta 2015

So beautiful this summer, feels like I am seeing things more clearly, longer timescapes and feel so it brakes my heart. Definetly strong and big that red pumping fireball inside me keeps growing -no pain - no gain -mantrishway. And its ok, I can take it all.
With setting sun viewslikethis.
And Die Antwoord in Seinäjoki!





to learn the past, not this way just #freetipping we could have burned the whole cay
well, not we, I wasnt there for share the blame, just to witness you, fools. I can control the flame.


best way to cradle in solitude, under bare moonlight,
 your basement cage is beeing prepareted today.


I bust myself fantasize

 about you being usefull on your time at my sward. Layered in rubber, in mi fav colors, locked in secondskin-transparent catsuit. Like you would not be human at all. Just a rubbergardenerrrrRr..



 Phuur.
Do I just love these busy days like this thursday, 3 themes 3 citys.

I rush my time to get back at.
Tüm sözler seninse, sessizlik benim.

Tramp pure happines under mi heels,
ears keep hearing echos like " Hadi bul, hadi bul beni."
khaha, getting back to my rubberamusmentpark-resort, trying to keep in mind, what else was important.



 I want my tired feet to be worshipped tonight.



mi şeker prens.
I am thinking of controlling your eat. Your ways to behave at thee's table is one word; repulsive.
I appriciate every try to please me, but if this is not a joke, then U should know better.
better snack for the taste of sunrayz, bulgarian-chiaseeded-applemush-strawberry-honey-yammy.
You will learn, amongst the wet play -stage
really I have to wait fore few more hours?!

umhm... waiting but not having time? I don't really controll anything at all.

But, I will find a place and time at the rising of the sun,
to take my laptop on my knees and answer all , well atleast most of them, e-mails.

Been reading, but having trouble finding the right mindset and miljö for my perwert talking lines that just keep piiping on my phonescreen..

 Something like this, and the most rear miracles starts to happen
I will not catch you if you fall. I will watch you drown if you dont know how to float.
Stay happy, I will too,
try to keep my feet in the water or on the ground, but having all these servants,submissivetoys,pets and topofthem all real slave. Low-life who handed himself to me, totally.
I think I am loving this so much I will build an harem-kinda- empire.






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.