If Matt or Elliot, or both in the same man were here, I can imagine silent sigh and (slip to fantazyworl) The Maid We Messed I would start to hymn, if he just starts to play.
shocking start for triumph of thee days.
Had to let mi Diva so I can wait and emprace her comeback.
Doing so right and feeling so good, end up in...well... forget to follow my
normal eating rituals, again, and paying fysical tiredness out of it.
It is some case like little traditional sunday-breakfast to go out to publichumiliation and eat
coffe-bun-strwbrr breakfast-lunch-daycoffee.
To the weekends finnish BloodBath-Fest - Thor himself was invited and sure we, and I, were dressed up properly for it
pvc- trousers,shirt,and jacket to cover rubberbum
He loves rackbitches alot, we, I, sure honoured his visual desire.
True fun and fassion for me was in the torture-game, wich I won, cause I am genius and I am best this ear. Unbeatable, so, won the ultimate "beat till you can't breath or slave get out of blood".
Khahhah, I beated till I coudlnt breath. It was breathtaking. Not violent. I fell every whiplash I lashed. He begged,begged and begged, gagged, laughed and begged for more,she wanted and thee hearten me but I have to quit. He was showed some real gent inside and carry the heavy loads. One can be proud of.
I was breathless. All covered blood, cabels, woods, He kept laughing. He really is a treasure. I feel like I can finally have someting so precious I have something to loose. I see I can grow stronger, can control myself at every step of violence before anybody dies, well, thats a skill, to no anatomicist. (You really shoudnt try hc-stuff if your not totally conrol of yourself. There are lines and feelings, emotion, and crossing those with another living being, has to be done in mutual understanding.)
in good company @batcompanycourt. He had been bad'ndirty and been suffering out of it, like the rest of us.
You stupid, can't please Diva nor anyone with hairy cock!
that is why this is right
Even got the birch whisk right after little struggle
and we got pre-heated arena
Woah, shes happy, I am happy, they are happy. I am tired, but happy, little more hungry, but alive, next kicking. Ooh, headache from all that asphyxia, really alive with all it's colors. can't beat that.
shocking start for triumph of thee days.
Had to let mi Diva so I can wait and emprace her comeback.
Doing so right and feeling so good, end up in...well... forget to follow my
normal eating rituals, again, and paying fysical tiredness out of it.
It is some case like little traditional sunday-breakfast to go out to publichumiliation and eat
coffe-bun-strwbrr breakfast-lunch-daycoffee.
To the weekends finnish BloodBath-Fest - Thor himself was invited and sure we, and I, were dressed up properly for it
pvc- trousers,shirt,and jacket to cover rubberbum
He loves rackbitches alot, we, I, sure honoured his visual desire.
True fun and fassion for me was in the torture-game, wich I won, cause I am genius and I am best this ear. Unbeatable, so, won the ultimate "beat till you can't breath or slave get out of blood".
Khahhah, I beated till I coudlnt breath. It was breathtaking. Not violent. I fell every whiplash I lashed. He begged,begged and begged, gagged, laughed and begged for more,she wanted and thee hearten me but I have to quit. He was showed some real gent inside and carry the heavy loads. One can be proud of.
I was breathless. All covered blood, cabels, woods, He kept laughing. He really is a treasure. I feel like I can finally have someting so precious I have something to loose. I see I can grow stronger, can control myself at every step of violence before anybody dies, well, thats a skill, to no anatomicist. (You really shoudnt try hc-stuff if your not totally conrol of yourself. There are lines and feelings, emotion, and crossing those with another living being, has to be done in mutual understanding.)
in good company @batcompanycourt. He had been bad'ndirty and been suffering out of it, like the rest of us.
You stupid, can't please Diva nor anyone with hairy cock!
that is why this is right
Even got the birch whisk right after little struggle
and we got pre-heated arena
Woah, shes happy, I am happy, they are happy. I am tired, but happy, little more hungry, but alive, next kicking. Ooh, headache from all that asphyxia, really alive with all it's colors. can't beat that.














Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.