sunnuntai 21. kesäkuuta 2015

Back to MainLand. Left the wormhole open for a while, but no-one wanted to see humanrace at its state.
Pretty light for midnight.


My fav time and place of the year - midsummer in Finland and its skerrys. I've been so lucky these fev years I just hope it never ends. So Juhannus in Finland. It's raining heavy and under 20 c, doesn't sound so middle of the summer - but it's (to me) more than just party hard and meet&greet family and friends.
It is also cleaning all(inside-outside) shit and burning 'em.
So there is gai'ish need for heavy rain -I can burn big fire without burning whole southernLand.
To me, Juhannus is ritualistic,

purification and dedication,

Fire is essential, so is water. Blood keeps mixing in like oil, won't just settle.
-juhannus is making magic naked. Naked hexingtime for the witchybitches. but, as I always do it myway this year I was naked under my pvc -so cold was the air I couldnt take all the rain.
with hunters for sure <3

Yeah, back with sivilization.
So exited again for upcoming week. DeathSlaves quaranteen-time is up, my exmination theatre is waiting final instruments and I am so so sooo bored with my toyboy and old slave asses. I get bored really quick, perhaps I need to start learning new skills to keep my brain occupied. Like surgeryskills. My sadistic fantasies are getting deeper and I am so happy I found very submissive new slave who wants me to get to satisfy all my needs, this is going to be messy, so messy, I think it would be close illegal without redcodes...hee-hheee... I can still get  trhill -JEAH! Really feel like alive.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.