tiistai 2. kesäkuuta 2015

Khahha.. me again wake up in heels? In your dreams. The palefacemask and


 big playboy tale was short, passed out like little girls toy. I didn't get even started yet. So rape the proof and there no more left.
I cornered myself, naked in the sun and face it. My shadow keeps creeping me, telling me my fun is long gone.
coming too late at home everynight, this is not the right way to pass the gym, but I had to walk the eds.
always back at that rubberylucylyplay.

What could girl do? But head to the woods. The oblvilion's only chant was the silence from the humanmadenoise.

I see.
Happy things happen to happy people.

So, the cirle keeps spinning and I'm back at mi oldes habits, good sporty habits.
Enslaving the Dark to serve the Li-...Lucy.

I swear I was innocent of all summoning, like the girl in the gray sweater
was just, if I just

 Ve o siyah saçlarını kes yavaş yavaş...
Giderken, terk ederken savur yüzüne yalnızlığının...

 but I am not such a drama so

Gitmek yenilmek değil kazanmak da!
Gitmek gitmektir işte...
Hepsi bu.

Hepsi bu.

So out to woods.
I find a odd peace, moment no-one stares at your neck

 Nereye gidiyorsun?
 Ve unut ne yaptı sana.Unut neler anlattı. Unut ne varsa vazgeçtiğin.

no, I aint going dingdong i think I think so, just excited about the solitude-, love it.
unless someone put cam in its butt

 I swear I wasn't summoning a thing, but came across mi new-est-toy! So gona get myself a proper trained slave. No-one has yet spoiled my tabula-rasa so I see I am heading some serious fun summer.

Never debriefed noise like that.
Like deathscream, but nobody dying.
Who wouldnt get excited?
 Usually, 2 scenarios when I have betokeneth about death I am either whitnessing live ritual/performans or in the woods (speeding towards home/hiding in silence),
this time could not resist my curiosity, I had to see

the rude noise was just like you aveRage imagination of life draining out of pray.
+ death was really pissed off-angry. Growling and droney.


revealed its face to me




I grumbled at its feet, fellover blueberrybushes
ooh, just shut up, your pale horse is long gone and you seem to be stuck with us und newworlddisorder.
I said it is ok to follow.
Sure, U can cum as you are.
Kinda obvious you are not hungry  anymore.


let it rest in my trunck.
But I ..
just had to play safe this time.


make sure  I can drive home in silence,
just husssshh...knockout.








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.