keskiviikko 24. kesäkuuta 2015

Paistaa se aurinko risukasaankin, ja sinne varsinkin. The sun also rises and reveals the trap moon hammock of thee darkest widow.

Should be raining and lightning, but were beating the odds again. Lovely to see mi thee garden blooming, -I've done something right, it is not just pain and torture I am ingenious about, if I just put my efford on the good things, I know  it will work on everyone. #freetipping. Loving the hästäg-communication btw.

To share my love more clearly, I can show your were your symbols are born.
theres a field at my backdoor,for organic growth, naturally fertilized only.
shady tribute to doublehappy ending in thee woods.


Air  smells magic around roses at the morning jogaexercisespan.
you can be beautiful even if your not really a rose, if your greek rose-tree, its enough you bloom'n'shine, right.


Trying to make it obvious here, it is truly only immaterial things you can give to make me please.

Got these shoes some time ago,  with a note,

"black or red, answer asap. -He."
No. There is no reson for me to choose, how could I
from the blood nor the bestest.
So I could not.
I am loving the compromise out of it.
death has satan as a co-pilot     Wu-TangClan-huu!

Bloody-palehorse-strapped out by shinyblackstripes! <3
..ohmy
so

my pleasure, in black, matt, rubber, all covered, every toe in its own to the head in the hood, no hurry, youll just wait, I see you.
You keep looking your edges with your toes and still there is things you need to see through your classes?
Your mouth is gagged after you made me outburst of laughter. You sweet thing. Said you cant feel pain. I give you holy promise I'll show you pain without you ever see it coming.
Ooo, boy, you know how to kneel, that may have been your beginning.









Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.