Is it friday allready? Hard to keep up with days rushing by, sliperygloved- hands -cant touch electronics nor do anything "useful". Not saying I would have any motivation, but, my wish of not needing a resting day is not likely to be. Anywhere near future.
But how could I rest, my blood keeps pumping and nipples wish hars play'n'freedom, for friday for you
Yes, pumpking. It is easy to me to say you should always look out for the bright side of life.
I am light. I control the weather.
Bak fırtına geliyor
You watch but cant see.
You listen but you cant hear.
Poor you, I dont feel,
not even pity.
sus,
your face is here only to please my ass
Khhahha..trainig pathetic losers is my kinda fun for friday, may not be that big suprise.
while I wait you get yourselftogerher after my scartificationtraining
been dreaming hurting divaD
-think shes gonna love my countryhouse, can't wait for having my best friend over since long time nosee...time is essential, and who U spent it with. <3
But how could I rest, my blood keeps pumping and nipples wish hars play'n'freedom, for friday for you
Yes, pumpking. It is easy to me to say you should always look out for the bright side of life.
I am light. I control the weather.
Bak fırtına geliyor
You watch but cant see.
You listen but you cant hear.
Poor you, I dont feel,
not even pity.
sus,
your face is here only to please my ass
Khhahha..trainig pathetic losers is my kinda fun for friday, may not be that big suprise.
while I wait you get yourselftogerher after my scartificationtraining
been dreaming hurting divaD
-think shes gonna love my countryhouse, can't wait for having my best friend over since long time nosee...time is essential, and who U spent it with. <3










Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.