lauantai 25. huhtikuuta 2015

So warm,but not so sunny saturday.I took my camslave and we headed out to walk around my ranch.  I will not set myself cold so have to wear some woolsweater and coat over shiny slutbutt.

Lots of piece and quiet, I love it alot. Can hear the birds sing at the spring..
I give up all the idiots coz I like to travel alot, no time to waste.  And I will not waste no time, so I wear latex from head to toe,slip into sweet rubbery sekond skin cocoon and enjoy myself. And the day. Some  nofetishpeolpe still keep saying I am way too freaky. Umh... but it mosly just funny, I am so used to be me I cant see myself so freaky
Maybe I can deal with being weirdo, but not freaky, nono boys not yet even, she thinks and hangsout in goats pasture.
Plannig hc outdoorssckenes.
Who left the gates open? Why so serious?


No. Really. Even I have to eat, I want kiwifruits so I go get them. In latex, in public, no problemos amigos I can do it.
I just bush the buttons...
take kiwifruits and pay myself out of here. Tadaa, something useful, in latex, other than wanking around in rubber. 

But it all ends up like umh..
Nighthunts in the forrest. Well have a blast. and cool breez at our asses. It is so serious.







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.