sunnuntai 12. huhtikuuta 2015

Khahaah. This re-union with my laptop, phones and gear, heels'n'chains, all of it. Very inspiring, indeed, I knew myself, that distance is important to me.  All that bullshit ago, I knew also that I can do whatever my whilst is and so be it. No someone elses bullshit will ever take me down. And therefore I find happines in everyday I wake up. here I am alive and better than ever, maybe my food and energy obsessions keep my wealth going better along the spirit smiling.
If I just put all together how good I've been since I discover my allmighty powers by pictures, maybe I can picture it to you. Whoever.

I can sleep in private or in watch in rubber, and thats part of the thrill. And wake up barely able to breath
Really happy didn't choke.  Then Hop out, go shower, change gear
make someone come to spoil me, if I want, or call in some vege-chinese. And thats, definetly, part of my day thrill.

Or I could just crawl around my Müz 's bed all sunday and let him entertain me.
or take a nap,
while he wanders if I ever invite him to my cellar.


I came back to my country-house, planned to stay here for this summer. Been away somuch, I just need to stay, whanna grow my own wolfbears again.

There is this realmanscave for couch potatoes..
really love the builders idea about having a cellar under kitchen floor, maybe I'll just finish it today. Khiiih.

So I am doing perfect. I still love shoes alot, can't figure that out... "it" didnt "heal" me even if I focused walking just with heels for moths all winter, I still get on by shoes, but I don't judge me.



So, my will is free and I only make sure I enjoy it.  I wanna see my wolfbears grow so I put my energy in the farm this year, suprisingly I am so happy I didn't get rid of it all. Really happy, I love the fresh air, the earlymorning forrest walk. I love Istanbul, who would not, there is something in the air. So, I have to stay still, here or there, I guess, focus on the good stuff.
And there neverending more.

I went on instagram; whole new world of posers and true contacts, allmost funny or entertaining contect. as Lucy Von Gryning , if you must trace my every electric scent.




I have to give some credit to this one finnish fellow; Tuomas
and hes project L

"To introduce latex clothing to regular world. Project L exists to show people that latex can and should be a part of regular day clothing. Sure it’s extraordinary shiny, sure you sweat in it. But as they say,  beauty is worth suffering for."
http://photour.net/project-l/

Omg, and I love the natural girls ever he could find in this project. All the models look so fresh and somehow soft, not porny. Especially the readhead.
This is the best by far  from anybody long time. 
-hike-in-helsinki-ii/



He got that right, beauty is worth suffering for. And I can tell you, it is not suffering, no highheels, no latex, it is not suffering. Suffering, is the chemicals we use to ruin our wealth. It is the fake odour, the non-ethic-makeup-tocix haircolors. If doing everything right, shoes and rubber aren't suffering to anybody, only pleasure and the ecologist wear you can't stuck your self in. Ok, maybe it a viewers eyes, where everything always hides.  But he is worth cheking out.

And, as  doing latex as a everydaywear, not only porny since I ever strated  using latex and stuff on daily basis 15 years ago...

 I did some walking out - absolutley - not porny - tribute to Tuomas and projekt L .
This is how I take my dog out. Not always with a hood but had in my bag anyway so.. not sexy latex dressing tadaa
Kuteista nauttivan erottaa siitä, että perse kääntyy heti tyrkylle kun koira on päästetty metsään nuuhkimaan omiaan. :D "So, let the dog go and show of some asss bitch". That I can do also, funny you.. :D



Life treats me good, so I am happy and a greatful.
And to some Irishfellows, alive as well. \,,/
Been playing all my instruments after few years brake, love the spring and stop of travelling around.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.