tiistai 21. huhtikuuta 2015

20.4 my B-day, jeijh. First I was like traditional "not gonna celebrate", But... the Dark Forces left me no chance but to party hard whole week, and the monday was indeed my cup of tea... <3 I love the shadow peolpe! Of C I will party hard, I've been working so hard I can take some serious fun! :D

Ooh, no-one upstairs with me? I have to polish myself..well okey, you wanna asee, huh? :D

Latex under-wear feels...mmmh... so good.


Started the day wondering wich shoes...end up with my fav heelboots.

Ummhh.. they need some polishing (tongue).
 I just add dress,corset, and fur coat, the spring is bright but is also very fresh~y..
Out we headed. Love how sunbeams warms up the blackrubber -and the breezing wind of west coast.
Khah..heelperspective he said before he kneel down.
omg, top of everything got this from  The Devil himself.. he has handcrafted Pentagram for my birthday, what can Lucy say. just is happy lucky girl. Life treats me beautifully.
I think it works well, especially with black rubber and spring-bright sun.




 Spirit of tuesday, piece of cake! Thankfull and hart full of thrill <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.