lauantai 18. huhtikuuta 2015

Mmhmmh.. Smells like rrRrrrubber


6 am loving tender wake up beams from the lightball I love so much.  Very good idea last thing in nightis to put on favorite hood and let the mind wonder from fantasies to dreams.

Kinda obvious that have to chance gear, get out of the 2skin..shiver part of the bright noontime.



 Head to shops, see people, some wierd friends of mine. Still feeling so good, decided to go on the saturday latex-themed - just put on some normal sweater and they dont care. Nobody really cares, untill it/and if hits The Eye.
Not so freaky me.Didnt find no jeans thought. :(

Hardest thing about being Lucy is to try to figure out when I'm too weirdo to get arrested and when not. Shoes, sweater and not with hood works well, got back home without being arrested.. :D

And 'coz I'm such a goodgood girrll I have to do bad things to be bad, todays worst thing I did...ate "thaipie" with salsa sauce. Not so bad after all.

Voting finnish parlament elections tomorrow.. Gona be rainy day, maybe have to wear some serious raingear.. <3 Will have a peerrrfect weekend, hope you will too, or "leave me out of your shit" :D




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.