lauantai 2. tammikuuta 2016

oh, aaws, new year -new gear.

Love how celebration is global when I struggle to get finished the undoes.
well, top of it all took little hardcore crisis of ages.
hang'emover. eikun hängöverit.

niinku hugelin napalmii

 hukkasin ehkä pvc mekon, ja toisenkin, mustankin tiätty, tai odottavat minuu siellä...niin..siinä. Näppärästi.


Pyytämättä ja keneltäkään mitään kyselemättä taas vaan saan kaiken, enkä vastustakaan, tietenkään.

Top I am, occasianally, it seems.
How could one not Run, and consider air as needable substance, when
Founders Keepers
toss mi holyshit gloves on palm
all is deceit, vanha on uutta,
Air is clearly clear, but whos gasping
out off (holy shit!)
empty streets of
always, 2 nd door, yet WTF dimension is this. Yes, I dance and strech every morning with playlist, but I thought "sadantuhannenmiljardin Vuoden Päänsisäinen Yksinäisyys" is just a song.
like I am. Here
making of. Laugh.

FREEZE!
mean everything




sika suden vaatteissa, eiku susi sian vaatteissa, eikukö

Still not ready. Giving birth to an syntiisisaattori
 is more complex task I've ever thought of.
My patience has drained out sososo many times. This is a lesson I love. I can't stop until I'm done here. Fucking around old enemy (within[new ones has passed the quarantine! :O ])
ass looks always the same,
butt, shiny butt I hope with new piping ever better




 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.