I surely hear U summon. But I, I am no good. I am no good at heave in sight.
To appear at a distance, to emerge in the field of vision.
Daddy wish me hell, that is what I am enjoying here.
Someones hell is my wonderland, paradise of ice and snow.
Finland location, I think I am loving it. Nutcase as ever.
I wish the foreverburning fire for my beloved ones too.
Found a nice place of worship to park my camper for latenight attraction
Dont tell daddy, I am materializing milk for mi chocolate beverage
as lucky number always follows
I had massive stroke of genius, the mpd is for these occasions,
be(a)st milk, since I am the One whos been feeding him through the years, I am the one who gets the privilege to harvest
To appear at a distance, to emerge in the field of vision.
Daddy wish me hell, that is what I am enjoying here.
Someones hell is my wonderland, paradise of ice and snow.
Finland location, I think I am loving it. Nutcase as ever.
I wish the foreverburning fire for my beloved ones too.
Found a nice place of worship to park my camper for latenight attraction
Dont tell daddy, I am materializing milk for mi chocolate beverage
as lucky number always follows
I had massive stroke of genius, the mpd is for these occasions,
be(a)st milk, since I am the One whos been feeding him through the years, I am the one who gets the privilege to harvest







Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.