lauantai 26. joulukuuta 2015

Again I find myself at the edge of bliss.
While some of my people are celebrating the christ born - love point ( in ludicrous-multinationalcompany color -and santa themed), Thee rancho is open two weeks for winter solstice -partys.
I wish us all everything happy.
And the basement dance floor is waiting for Diva to dance.
at thee darkest hour working doesnt seem to be too hard to execute, when the play hard part is propely fixed -and it is, as masterminding all myself.

keep loving my everyday life so there is no need to holy any day this holidayseason.

awakening of wrongwayaround sleeper
too bad this suit does not include the condoms, will not open up, not even to an boring penetrationpurposes.
I do love fetishplays, and find the penetration as the final climax to fix sexual energys. we re not there yet,
So, shower. The days pass as I chance from suit to suit to be cocooned. And to do my morning stretching, humble bow for new dawn


and figs for the ancestors, figs for me too, well get fixed
some old traditions we are perfoming, planning gingerbread-house.instead the old laugh off pussy-(in finnish pipari-pipari) gingerbreads  did an spectacle out of gingerbreads
think the maid is horny trying to fuck cardboard god
but, he cant fuck a thing. He still cant even masturbate.

voodoo-man has his keys, not me.
I get all my commands from voodoo-candle untill thy Lucy is finished with thee reincarnation through cocoon. I will cradle the beauty is my promise and a gift.

tell me, does it hurt when it trys to get up?
Not wasted at all. I get so exited. Wanna cut it of to get to own it. Let you keep it, not to angry the voodoo-teller.

Yes,I did say I dont see a point in old fasioned penetrations, butt I see a lot of point and fun in fucking hard and long. And as maid has been gifted with perfect sized rubber cock , I can get a long'n' hard, realxing fucks around the clock, without any of bad physics interfere.





think of being genious. daily. Umh, what a nice pvc heels Uhave - I got. mwuahhahwh.


The year has been good to me this time, loving and warm(!).
I've learned to travel in time, what else can girl hope to learn from.?
From pain, throught ache, I find my sweetest love, naked, under the full moon.
I am not sure if he is howling or is it my imagination, but thats what hes known for and I never really cant recall his voice.
Based my living everyday just to hear it one more time. 

The same group (as my love) of soulfamily wouldnt be suprised if I told them that Euronymous is talking to me. Some others would find it too freaky. But the one known to be alive, I will reply that like you seem to be lively I am here still too howling in the empty dark room.
 You will be sekond to witness new suit, till everything is at its top again -


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.