It is -25 C outside. Windy and snowy. characteristic of home. I'm at Home, boys.
icelatterned laces
illuminated only by fire inside
There would be more gruesome weathers at old-love-siperian woods, but I have to admitt (to enjoy it really) that I've become quite a bitch. I love to challenge my body, spirit and mind...but not that much.
Enough of letting go is to replace heels to snowboots.
khaah! Yeh, those peeping flames are outside so guess I am finally cooling down inside.
SuperBarbie programmable logic controller
they, the others, had more laughter out of my head when saw russian ushanka better 'n' just woolly hat.
but no, partys will wait while human work..
Butt,
And, against all odds get excited by listening radio show.. See. I put some siliconglide in my tubes, its sliperytra(m)p.
icelatterned laces
illuminated only by fire inside
There would be more gruesome weathers at old-love-siperian woods, but I have to admitt (to enjoy it really) that I've become quite a bitch. I love to challenge my body, spirit and mind...but not that much.
Enough of letting go is to replace heels to snowboots.
khaah! Yeh, those peeping flames are outside so guess I am finally cooling down inside.
SuperBarbie programmable logic controller
they, the others, had more laughter out of my head when saw russian ushanka better 'n' just woolly hat.
but no, partys will wait while human work..
Butt,
And, against all odds get excited by listening radio show.. See. I put some siliconglide in my tubes, its sliperytra(m)p.
When They take their religious moral into politics, uuh, makes me so horny!
Idiots! I love Idiots! I am. So let us let the Idiots roam, I will be summoned to burn more bright!
And avoid working with amusing myself. Just another perfect officeday.




Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.