Khahhah.. I loooooove this skin,
u know the feeling waking up to new week
euforizen
realitycat hit it nails and ywns for out -13.
Awakenwake, rise and shine!
evindently my cat doesnt care what skin I'm in. As long as he can make ninjajump to scare the hell out of me.
Shiny sheets or not, as long as he can have the masters bed.
thought he can not
have lot of thing coming from my mouth, butt distract the animal outdoors with food and liberty.
Mayhem starts here.
I pretend I have another boring day at the office
but filthy me can't stop showing off my tubes
little pinch for nipple underneath
yep, dem tubes feel really nice when stuffed
all holes for One and one for all holes, yeij!
next case scenario must be some fucking musketeers
happy warmed up, good wibes to kick off the week
so the mondays are really not bad at all, actually, can't wait to get all work done, guess it only all play then, right. But shhhss..
as long as we don't talk about it, it wont cum
u know the feeling waking up to new week
euforizen
realitycat hit it nails and ywns for out -13.
Awakenwake, rise and shine!
evindently my cat doesnt care what skin I'm in. As long as he can make ninjajump to scare the hell out of me.
Shiny sheets or not, as long as he can have the masters bed.
thought he can not
have lot of thing coming from my mouth, butt distract the animal outdoors with food and liberty.
Mayhem starts here.
I pretend I have another boring day at the office
but filthy me can't stop showing off my tubes
little pinch for nipple underneath
yep, dem tubes feel really nice when stuffed
all holes for One and one for all holes, yeij!
next case scenario must be some fucking musketeers
happy warmed up, good wibes to kick off the week
so the mondays are really not bad at all, actually, can't wait to get all work done, guess it only all play then, right. But shhhss..
as long as we don't talk about it, it wont cum














Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.