the date, D. Been reading dem books.
all of
and
didnt know I had so much time to waste.
And as I moan about time that never is wasted
been also lauhging again. Deep and long.
I also read my mail about sauna-use at the mediterrian palace... they've lostit. Really.
I don't wanna talk about politics, but let me tell about culture(differences).
I love this aburdistanian I can travel around, (alone if choose so), stupidity is the only connecting link between . If not love is used.
Like All is forgiven, but I jus cannot forget.
In the e-mail, caretaker says that I should not drop water on the sauna-kiuas-stove-soba. WTF. no:1.
Fuck you, get a grip.
In finnish saunaculture the whole fucking point is to slpash so much water on the stones no-one can't take it, strongest sits last. the steamroom isnt sauna. It's just a room filled with mild temperature steam. Fucking idiots. If you build me a sauna, I should feel joy of throwing water on the saunastove.( here, up at nothern sphere of absurdistania we put waterbowl over damned stones)
Thats it. I've done sauna naked, and strongest since my granny took me into sauna with her. And will keep doing so.
Don't mess my saunaroutines! dem Islamist idiots. They are most difficult people to feel warm about. wallah. The country palace is located (maybe not for long if they choose to keep themselfs at the level of barbarian goatfuckers.) in country where there is in power just pure islamist diktator.
Can't go out at nighttime without security escort(WTF n:2)
and wtf "lets leave the freedom of speech aspect unspoken"- nevertheless women being owned by family men- fuck those cultures!
I will not tolerate religious/gender rascists at my property.
Here, everything, even my sadisticways is happening in mutual understanding. Love is so.
"
You slavers will know what it's like to be a slave
A slave to your hearts, a slave to your head
A slave to your souls, a slave to your graves
You won't go to heaven
You won't go to hell
You'll remain in your graves
with the stench and the smell"
Exuma Dambala calms mi down.
Here is my toy showing his devotion.
Instead of all hard candys
I choose to show off my beautiful ranch here where we have seasons...
Here is my heart.
place one can grow own gojis
And have them
cooked in rawchocolate mixed with nuts by perfectly trained slave. For breakfast. love the feeling of starting out a new day
and to play my toys
love the russiandoll-games
and this plasticKen
but you know what inspires me? today it was my security escort.
and.
government media logic.
I know media lies for spreading out the propaganda,
they made a public notification about if you wear certain clothes - you become something.
Like camos-pilotjacket-boot. According the media that means natzi.
(i am not natzi, but have a outdoor workout gear like one, maybe that means I've been natzi along time now)
and all I was planning just to stay warm outside.
"Joensuun tiimivaatteet", buahhhahha. Natsi, saatana!
(Thanks for every security I've been given!)
So you know where this is going.
Don't tell יְהֹוָה
I feed the pretty birds
and sure, warm up a bit
also made some awesome icebloklatterns for nightlight so D will find his servant
all of
and
didnt know I had so much time to waste.
And as I moan about time that never is wasted
been also lauhging again. Deep and long.
I also read my mail about sauna-use at the mediterrian palace... they've lostit. Really.
I don't wanna talk about politics, but let me tell about culture(differences).
I love this aburdistanian I can travel around, (alone if choose so), stupidity is the only connecting link between . If not love is used.
Like All is forgiven, but I jus cannot forget.
In the e-mail, caretaker says that I should not drop water on the sauna-kiuas-stove-soba. WTF. no:1.
Fuck you, get a grip.
In finnish saunaculture the whole fucking point is to slpash so much water on the stones no-one can't take it, strongest sits last. the steamroom isnt sauna. It's just a room filled with mild temperature steam. Fucking idiots. If you build me a sauna, I should feel joy of throwing water on the saunastove.( here, up at nothern sphere of absurdistania we put waterbowl over damned stones)
Thats it. I've done sauna naked, and strongest since my granny took me into sauna with her. And will keep doing so.
Don't mess my saunaroutines! dem Islamist idiots. They are most difficult people to feel warm about. wallah. The country palace is located (maybe not for long if they choose to keep themselfs at the level of barbarian goatfuckers.) in country where there is in power just pure islamist diktator.
Can't go out at nighttime without security escort(WTF n:2)
and wtf "lets leave the freedom of speech aspect unspoken"- nevertheless women being owned by family men- fuck those cultures!
I will not tolerate religious/gender rascists at my property.
Here, everything, even my sadisticways is happening in mutual understanding. Love is so.
"
You slavers will know what it's like to be a slave
A slave to your hearts, a slave to your head
A slave to your souls, a slave to your graves
You won't go to heaven
You won't go to hell
You'll remain in your graves
with the stench and the smell"
Exuma Dambala calms mi down.
Here is my toy showing his devotion.
Instead of all hard candys
I choose to show off my beautiful ranch here where we have seasons...
Here is my heart.
place one can grow own gojis
And have them
cooked in rawchocolate mixed with nuts by perfectly trained slave. For breakfast. love the feeling of starting out a new day
and this plasticKen
but you know what inspires me? today it was my security escort.
and.
government media logic.
I know media lies for spreading out the propaganda,
they made a public notification about if you wear certain clothes - you become something.
Like camos-pilotjacket-boot. According the media that means natzi.
(i am not natzi, but have a outdoor workout gear like one, maybe that means I've been natzi along time now)
and all I was planning just to stay warm outside.
"Joensuun tiimivaatteet", buahhhahha. Natsi, saatana!
(Thanks for every security I've been given!)
So you know where this is going.
Don't tell יְהֹוָה
I feed the pretty birds
and sure, warm up a bit
also made some awesome icebloklatterns for nightlight so D will find his servant























Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.