maanantai 31. elokuuta 2015


Mi exclusive paradiseholiday

is heading for the last week for thistime.

Sunday really felt more than just victory-day to me. We are celebrating freelife and victoryday by relaxing at thee beach, swimming around the heartshaped pool and hangout at ra'srayz
and eating if not better-then real sweet and amongst my fav delights -freshfigs <3
 
Finally getting know my body I feel like worship in temple has been heard
It is amazing how much it affects when I go on out of thee nets and phones. My head is happy and clear. 
Got some happy help from getting back to my dailyfavyheels.

I know I keep saying this to myself over and over again but I am sure I am thee luckyest bastard ever walked gaia.

Thee someOne keeps reading my fantasies out of mi thoughts and I see I am given alot more that I have ever asked for. 
What comes to the materialgirlyworld.. I am having some mixedup excited emotions -dont want mi holidays at thee paradise ever ending, but cant wait to tour the beautifull europe with my new  rubbered chauffeur and the solarpower Lucy- limousine-truck!  Truck so I dont have to sit down to a car, I can step in. With shower, queenbed,salong, ooooh. I hate finding proper hotel on the road, now I have a luxury room,with full kitchen on the wheel. I love my life I love mi maker. Suddenly I am at thee right place at thee right time. I hope I got some positivecontrol over karma,it is all in the thoughts that counts. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.