keskiviikko 19. elokuuta 2015

Whihii, morning meditation in pure shine of light,

umh,
but made me little horny. Horn-y.
whats quicker than quickers,
plasticwänk.

before you start controlling mi breaths, please notice, I loved it all the way.

little rustle for fun out the day
sit on your face is my pleasure and the silent hymn is what my ears eagers to hear
how could not the titties love thee suckers lips

just few more breaths and mi ready to take your all in

But, Thee Thrashy Tramp cant be beaten out, so

did I ever tell, I love dragstar. Real one to ride, the grawl is language with to communicate. Makes me go so deep in trance I dont remember much else than love and joy, pure joy and laughter.
I come to conclusion that it vibrates at the same level with my vagina.
panokset kovenee, mä olen älasti täällä ajoasun -ja alusvaatteiden alla.
Piti pysähtyä metsätielle panemaan, mut runkukshan se aina menee.

Lets hit the road, Jack.








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.