Every vacation comes to end, like my sailors dreamtrip. Time to get mi feets
back on the mainland, oh, and what a scene , homeybay<3
on way back to ranch noticed that dem Vaccinium vitis-idaea are about redup to be eatable
If I must become what I eat, I'll be rasberry-lingonberry- cladly, daddy
been naked in 2skin, from ftip to toes
did I say I love tha warmed up waters?
how could not one be addicted
to thee fireball and waters -and I feel calm.
Holiday is coming up... just a few days to pack the bags and from vacation to a holiday-trip.
I just hope I dont slip out from my fysical, little feels like I should stay still for a while, guess the strong surge in head will dissapear in a day or to. wheee
"ei henki vaaraks o"
I supposed to wear my sundaydress at tuesdayevening, I am not sure at all if I can do that.
back on the mainland, oh, and what a scene , homeybay<3
on way back to ranch noticed that dem Vaccinium vitis-idaea are about redup to be eatable
If I must become what I eat, I'll be rasberry-lingonberry- cladly, daddy
did I say I love tha warmed up waters?
how could not one be addicted
to thee fireball and waters -and I feel calm.
Holiday is coming up... just a few days to pack the bags and from vacation to a holiday-trip.
I just hope I dont slip out from my fysical, little feels like I should stay still for a while, guess the strong surge in head will dissapear in a day or to. wheee
"ei henki vaaraks o"
I supposed to wear my sundaydress at tuesdayevening, I am not sure at all if I can do that.









Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.