How better could mi weekend start. Early yoga-date with rising of Thee
mmnmm The Shine makes me so so-sooo happy
been happy since waked up in 2skincocoon, rush outdoors and find the light
Why my routins takes so long time? I don't measure time in life. I measure breathings
and get so horny I make my slave make me cum from behind
and if I am in someones timetable, i cut time by not seeking a place from the woods, I go maditate in mi favorite tree in thee world
by the wrikles of mi transsekondskin time goes if I worrie or not, I choose
Not.
mmnmm The Shine makes me so so-sooo happy
been happy since waked up in 2skincocoon, rush outdoors and find the light
Why my routins takes so long time? I don't measure time in life. I measure breathings
and get so horny I make my slave make me cum from behind
and if I am in someones timetable, i cut time by not seeking a place from the woods, I go maditate in mi favorite tree in thee world
by the wrikles of mi transsekondskin time goes if I worrie or not, I choose
Not.






Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.