I see.
I love to fly with mi favpilot. Dream I had more time to do jumps.
I even left mi raybans to thees bedside table, who ever wear sunglasses in bed, your welcome.
I will not shield mi sight untill I'm back or gifted. Sun has been ruogh-handed to me this year, and I love it.
Supprisingly doesnt feel too bad to leave blooming poolside behind and head for adventures, climate finaly cooled so I can start mi 24/7 expedition.
10-vuotis boy-cotin kunniaksi oli sisäinen tarve muistuttaa itseäni saksikätisen miehen peilihuoneskeenaarioista ja oijoij. Ja mitä vielä. Paluu lähtöruutuun ei ookkaan paha,vähänkö vir(i)tyin valossa.
Selkeästi siis suomessa.
Isänmaassa matkailu vasta ihanaa onkin. Hitsivitsi miten kaunista. Lähtöruudussa maailman rumin kaupungintalo.
butt real nice, mi cup of painting thee sky
Never eated chinese take'away, at solarenergized lounge, all we need is sun. And chinese take'aways.
Was in so good mood, let MPD eat.
Hungry and tired, but happy and smiling..umh.. Can't beat me PahaMieli. Was soogood, dont know what it was, but I ate it.
He disapeared in darkness, while I slip in to moresensitiveskintwo, but with Lucy, comes the light. In the middle of nowhere, there was light outside the truck
Dont know why I had to see bad habbits in practise, made him do mi feet while I take mi bebeeh
So, all good, I'm sooo good. The air is so Cool. light to breath.
I love to fly with mi favpilot. Dream I had more time to do jumps.
I even left mi raybans to thees bedside table, who ever wear sunglasses in bed, your welcome.
I will not shield mi sight untill I'm back or gifted. Sun has been ruogh-handed to me this year, and I love it.
Supprisingly doesnt feel too bad to leave blooming poolside behind and head for adventures, climate finaly cooled so I can start mi 24/7 expedition.
10-vuotis boy-cotin kunniaksi oli sisäinen tarve muistuttaa itseäni saksikätisen miehen peilihuoneskeenaarioista ja oijoij. Ja mitä vielä. Paluu lähtöruutuun ei ookkaan paha,vähänkö vir(i)tyin valossa.
Selkeästi siis suomessa.
Isänmaassa matkailu vasta ihanaa onkin. Hitsivitsi miten kaunista. Lähtöruudussa maailman rumin kaupungintalo.
butt real nice, mi cup of painting thee sky
Never eated chinese take'away, at solarenergized lounge, all we need is sun. And chinese take'aways.
Was in so good mood, let MPD eat.
Hungry and tired, but happy and smiling..umh.. Can't beat me PahaMieli. Was soogood, dont know what it was, but I ate it.
He disapeared in darkness, while I slip in to moresensitiveskintwo, but with Lucy, comes the light. In the middle of nowhere, there was light outside the truck
Dont know why I had to see bad habbits in practise, made him do mi feet while I take mi bebeeh
So, all good, I'm sooo good. The air is so Cool. light to breath.














Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.