I am. Counting my bodyguard kilos and legs. Gosh! -they eat flesh! and only cos real küfür!!!
Melting my freezing hell. At the ranch for a while.
Loving every walk at any time. testing new boots -pvc-shiny. Why they can't putt heels on thees winterwandererbees? Will not have time to do it all myself. Suckers. кощу́нство
Lov playing outside, ballgames, will beat you too.
can appreciate dedication. Can I, can I, can I bring it on?
well...
I can. Love it how I can. I can what ever.I will melt the freezing hell if I want to wade in slush.
can't show off my face without the mask. Don't want to. Makes me feel sad to feel so unsecure. Facelift is about and after it is done I will not hide Thees horns for no reason.
You will see Simon, what I mean here now. Lucy is yet to cum.
as I like to live best is yet to come, but this next hornlift is better than jesus cum (in 2ndskin) time of year. Better than any lippy x-mas spirit with fake I love you really's.
I can adjust. Make sacrifice.
but not this one.
could not believe my eyes, you, are human or not human , dont know what this is if I am all Satan. Clad I am, nothing like this.
And
You still want to eat potatoes?
I just see heart sliced in two parts and liquids of it..
everything I cut or touch will drip. Huoh. This new souless Divine has a long way to serve the temple.
D would say I made my pussy blasfémia, And I would say, I do what ever better, even dat.And D can feel what ever, I dont care. Really. I dont care. I Promise to work on dat too.
Point is I do. These I did, hate the choises -so the rational act and the only real issue is to do it yourself.
Didnt find black'n'blue rubbercollar with d-ring
so I counted from wanting it for my slave to giving it .
2 human hours
Measurements, draw, cut and glue.
AND, If I replace the string to chain I can lock the collar simultaneously with the suit and the hood.
I am so lucky I don't live by any calendar nor timetable. My kind of mesurement of value of the wasted sunbeams is the one twinkle behind thees íris. Happyhappy december this will be. No need for any wishes.
Rancho is getting too crowded for my taste, have to put some cock in cage, for all of us to play.
Mixed punishment, ring testingnights and ended locked up from --to untill --
- you seem to drip out of your cage
clean after yourself
and my closets.
Melting my freezing hell. At the ranch for a while.
Loving every walk at any time. testing new boots -pvc-shiny. Why they can't putt heels on thees winterwandererbees? Will not have time to do it all myself. Suckers. кощу́нство

can appreciate dedication. Can I, can I, can I bring it on?
well...
I can. Love it how I can. I can what ever.I will melt the freezing hell if I want to wade in slush.
can't show off my face without the mask. Don't want to. Makes me feel sad to feel so unsecure. Facelift is about and after it is done I will not hide Thees horns for no reason.
You will see Simon, what I mean here now. Lucy is yet to cum.
as I like to live best is yet to come, but this next hornlift is better than jesus cum (in 2ndskin) time of year. Better than any lippy x-mas spirit with fake I love you really's.
I can adjust. Make sacrifice.
but not this one.
could not believe my eyes, you, are human or not human , dont know what this is if I am all Satan. Clad I am, nothing like this.
And
You still want to eat potatoes?
I just see heart sliced in two parts and liquids of it..
everything I cut or touch will drip. Huoh. This new souless Divine has a long way to serve the temple.
D would say I made my pussy blasfémia, And I would say, I do what ever better, even dat.And D can feel what ever, I dont care. Really. I dont care. I Promise to work on dat too.
Point is I do. These I did, hate the choises -so the rational act and the only real issue is to do it yourself.
Didnt find black'n'blue rubbercollar with d-ring
so I counted from wanting it for my slave to giving it .
2 human hours
Measurements, draw, cut and glue.
AND, If I replace the string to chain I can lock the collar simultaneously with the suit and the hood.
I am so lucky I don't live by any calendar nor timetable. My kind of mesurement of value of the wasted sunbeams is the one twinkle behind thees íris. Happyhappy december this will be. No need for any wishes.
Rancho is getting too crowded for my taste, have to put some cock in cage, for all of us to play.
Mixed punishment, ring testingnights and ended locked up from --to untill --
- you seem to drip out of your cage
clean after yourself
and my closets.

















Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.