6.12 Independence Day,seemed to be.
I got an offering I could not resist.
All I secretly ever wanted was warmed up shinysheet's, butt

walk into,
and an altar is all I can see.
And I can. You see.
You can what I say, you see.
burn'em! burn'em!
and burn'em too!
but you can't touch yourself.
better eating this time
some have trouble of letting go of dem bad habbits, and I am here not to judge nor letting go of any habbits..
Was good handtwisted gingerbreads.
Well I am - as long as I can reach for the sexualabusmenttoy to lick my ass.
adjusting my senses in ranchosuit,
insane playlist. Wish I had more energy to waste on copying playlists.
Some goods are better with copyrightowned s(n)tuff and I still wonder if I start to care or not.
I got an offering I could not resist.
All I secretly ever wanted was warmed up shinysheet's, butt

walk into,
and an altar is all I can see.
And I can. You see.
You can what I say, you see.
burn'em! burn'em!
and burn'em too!
but you can't touch yourself.
better eating this time
some have trouble of letting go of dem bad habbits, and I am here not to judge nor letting go of any habbits..
Was good handtwisted gingerbreads.
Well I am - as long as I can reach for the sexualabusmenttoy to lick my ass.
adjusting my senses in ranchosuit,
insane playlist. Wish I had more energy to waste on copying playlists.
Some goods are better with copyrightowned s(n)tuff and I still wonder if I start to care or not.







Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.