Luv em long days on the roads..But(t!) I surely live to get back at sunriseranch.
to get to do what I am here for(= to get ready for sleep in shiny sheets). Alone with the stars falling.
Solitude.
My precious solitude.
Only servnt souls, thee guardians and endles list of energy I dont want to get blown away.
I don't usually get excited from thees national-global-charity-days, but this "rednoseday"(in finnish only noseday=nenäpäivä) one was really for my taste. I got suprised by stuff I love also alot, jewelry.
part.1 will I carry dem stone of ages,
I will.
well, happy as girl can get after gifted with ! your charity wont go wasted. Well. Actually, it will.
Tea time at my hole.
cant focus when happy, looks like someone gets to clean my table! <3
wanttohave T?
_is only milk I got







Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.