maanantai 4. toukokuuta 2015

The sun also rises.
I do my routines here
At Nauvo 5:20 FullMoon 6:42 Really loving the setups for this week, ah, cant keep my days loose, so much things to do and I loooove bending.

At the time of sunset (21:38) I hear: Watch them die - sadist ways. Yes, dont need  no telling. But loving my life,it feels like 80'90' hc sadistpartys 24/7 years in a row, seeking for silence in case of amusement is best fun for someone like me. Balance is all part of the fun.

And yes, I read my mail, sometimes even answer, I got some funny obvious guestion and I wonder if I am not making myself clear in case of pantyhoses,nylons and heels, pardon me! When I fail at latexenclosure dreamlife I escape to my shinyleggirlplay. I thought that I have shown off myself around so the questions ask arent unclear.
Täytyy myöntää, että litku uppoo, mut en kyl  syö tota settii.
 anc cos its monday i'll catch up with the babylon whores in the paleface mask, but in the bitchasssuit.











Jes! Unholy ghost - under existence - soundskape at next session nightfall.
Love the silence of the streets, lets kopkopit.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.