Indeed in deep love with life. True Brighton morning with gifts and light and trees and forrest walks.
Not becoming believer, bed was like had to cropit to catch the magic tree. 3 white rabbit was seen lurking into light from absolute darkness.
But not like buried alive-darkness..
Devilish toyboy loves his toys, like I do, Instead of puttblugs he uses another b. I have to trust him drive coz the controllers are on the wrong side - skitso saturdaydirections . I let go from control. :O
Have to admit monday jetlag feels like
some gasuphere
counting that I've slep like 6 hour week-end, whoa, didint knew my brain could fuction.
But happily back at the ranch, bracing my selftogether
Ups, forgot panties. gues Ill ad some pvc-skirt and go out to sunshineyard <3
have to practise my slaughterer skills and feed mi cells.
thankyou mother gaia I didint waste your creation.
Not becoming believer, bed was like had to cropit to catch the magic tree. 3 white rabbit was seen lurking into light from absolute darkness.
But not like buried alive-darkness..
Devilish toyboy loves his toys, like I do, Instead of puttblugs he uses another b. I have to trust him drive coz the controllers are on the wrong side - skitso saturdaydirections . I let go from control. :O
Have to admit monday jetlag feels like
some gasuphere
counting that I've slep like 6 hour week-end, whoa, didint knew my brain could fuction.
But happily back at the ranch, bracing my selftogether
Ups, forgot panties. gues Ill ad some pvc-skirt and go out to sunshineyard <3
have to practise my slaughterer skills and feed mi cells.
thankyou mother gaia I didint waste your creation.









Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.