lauantai 9. toukokuuta 2015

So much good stuff in my life, positive problems, as I think. Earlymorning wakeup and heading to some grazypartys, dont no what to pack in bags, I know I said I had enough living caselife, but it doesnt include fun and friends.

Ups daddy, did it again, if I just pack somehing nice and buy new outfit and shoes?

But, why it came to this was case of corsets, o'boy. I know for sure why I love corsets. I cannot list which is the most beloved reson, but there are many good reasons to wear corset anyway. This week its been mainly cos the backbone, I've been tired, and busy, BUT if after morning forrest jog and hot shower dressup in something then corset. The whole day is more energetic, for me it affects alot. Keeps the back straight, energy flowing so the mind stays clear also. Sometimes I wear corsets just to sit straight, if I have to sit alot during the day.

like morningtime
To get some balance in body I've noticed that regular everyday yogasessions is good in return to allday-allnight corsetwearing. Body is the temple, I promise to take even better care of my precious T.

Back to packing, I think I take my fav ones with me and we will see sunday how good idea it was.
 Aaww.. found a picture of myself smoking some cigarr and smiling.
So, why I love the oldes rubbercorset? It's thick and can be tightened veryvery tautly. It can be under clothes or over latex and it satisfys my thoughts of style needed in session. And it is undersbust, so very handy for nipplelayaddict like me. 

Also in leather with buckledfront.

Simple back and hidden zipper.

With my allmighty powers I broke the zipper
and fixit better that it was at the first place.
Yeah, Its good to take it with me.

Have huge loving feelings towards my catbatcorset, its overbust so guess it out there alone haning more often, but I love it,always much fun with it

backlacing

Recently I've been using pvc-buckledfront,more with everyday animalprintdresses
ssshnake'n'leo - skitzo
It settles loose latextop to fit more sessionable
also lacing back

 Khahaah, for sundaywalk maybe double corset with red pvc corsetdress -


Wayyh, gt to get to warm up for serious BdayBall found way to teleport <3
Ooh, almost forgot, my baby imperator 4yearsratyshparty








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.