Ouh, was meant to wear some raingear, but fuckthat shit, the weatherfortuneteller always got it wrong, I use it good. So I cancelled my rainymuddy outplay and bath in light from my dear fireball.
If one has not have enough fun yet, one could just hop in to jet and appear in TG's birthday ball, London. I see you. Umhhmh.
got me busted for just warming up, I'll be right down with ya, just dressingup and fun. Guess how good the cooled thick rubbergloves feels at warmeduppus.. how could I just hurry, you funny.
If one has not have enough fun yet, one could just hop in to jet and appear in TG's birthday ball, London. I see you. Umhhmh.
got me busted for just warming up, I'll be right down with ya, just dressingup and fun. Guess how good the cooled thick rubbergloves feels at warmeduppus.. how could I just hurry, you funny.



Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.