keskiviikko 10. helmikuuta 2016

Emptyhighwaydimension.
Not alloved to stop, but there was no-one to witness nor stop me from stopping here.
There is always streetlights at the end of the manmade tunnel.
Arrival in Turku city, my fav in Finland.
Rain, is melting the snow. thats slipery. Quick shopping in local Manhattan covered my latexskinflames with leather. Genius.

Before the night gets us

carni vale - kornywhale. Layering layering layering.
 Having so much fun messing around the kitchen wearing my sundaydress for tuesday evening.
 Dont tell my fitnessgod I broke the good habbits

First things firts.


All tho I do not eat wheatproducts nor use sugars... Sometimes, well once a year I do love baking and braking my lifesupportive traditions.
Adding, white sugar, vanilla sugar and cardamom into milk mixed with yeast. Uh.
all the things I avoid around the year,
with animalfat. I wonder when we can have(legal) human fat, since the redcross is sharing human blood.
Anyway..
heart will swell then go in to oven and while the cardamom bread cooles down


Mix my sugar and cream with very practical general-purpose machine to get proper whipped cream.
aww..such a good machine.


Stuff the halfs with homemade strawberry yammy-jam



tadaa
Everthing is best when you just do it yourself.

Like train your dogs not to photobomb and if they do, just photo them photobombing.
Realized that the little puppy is huge. Smaller behind me is the mother of the monster,
Khihhaah,
Do I just looove my huge monsters.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.