tiistai 15. syyskuuta 2015



I know I am lucky when I can take MPD and just go, beloved dearOnes takes care the rest of the darkforces staff. . off to D B-day to play the sweety treatpart. Keep looking my new beachblonde haircolorless from the mirror mirrorr on the wall, hairy monster in blonde disguise. I love it, still happy.
Ooh,yet another 3rd world puzzle, cant pick a place to love. I loooove "solitude" at the ranch, hanging at thy seasized poolsideparadise-- but ou how the roads haunt my mind. As much as I love my yogaroutinemoments,but-T on thee highway I find meditative transspaces from creators buildt-up landscapes wich I cant get enough of. And to new leves - I know I've been totally in love with driving alone fast cars and motorbees,very recently I fell totally in love with the LucySolarCamper.
Leathers are perfect travelling material, warm and well. Skin. MPD in total rubber with pvc coat.
after all day driving -well co-piloting.. -meditating. I head to partys with a thought of blackwater nightswim afterwards, always need a head plan. and know that my driver has been resting.


not real nylon over my latex tonight, but shiny tight thights, heels and dress is for sunday for my maker.
MPD falls asleep before I even tie him up, but for making my point clear I tie him to my dogs leash, wich is locked in the trucks body. hands untied, lets see if it was bad assessment
khahaa
Kuka pelkää mustaa miestä? -en minä ainakaan!
okey, I understant this looks pretty dark behavior, but he's actually being a real nice being.
the night has fallen and he's making some cooked snaks for group of nigtswimmers. How nice is that?
i give him the privilege to clean mi heels and treat my feets.
the graceland peeptoes fits well, like toe on d's tongue








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.