Yes! It is summer here. Full moon and summer solistice at the same time.
My happy and joy, honey(,)bee(n) farm(ing).
narcótico fragrance of the rosa spinossima mixed rubber, rayz of thy sun, and time -all longest day of the year to worship enclosed in rubber. cant imagine anything more I could want. You drown me in your yearnings.
really,still living. the daydreamtime.
if U dont like mi shit, you can suck mi dick -or heel, that will do atonement
the wanker is a wanker
I have all endless night -time to wait for the sauna to heat up, keep rocking in my chair.
Love to be beaten with birch whisk, when it's over 80 c...mykind of a such a perfect day
My happy and joy, honey(,)bee(n) farm(ing).
narcótico fragrance of the rosa spinossima mixed rubber, rayz of thy sun, and time -all longest day of the year to worship enclosed in rubber. cant imagine anything more I could want. You drown me in your yearnings.
really,still living. the daydreamtime.
if U dont like mi shit, you can suck mi dick -or heel, that will do atonement
the wanker is a wanker
I have all endless night -time to wait for the sauna to heat up, keep rocking in my chair.
Love to be beaten with birch whisk, when it's over 80 c...mykind of a such a perfect day








Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.