Just when you think you are home lone enough to practise ritualistic eatingdisorder...
felicity is a battle of friends are the best and
back at laptop - back at mother'sland, and D suprising me with parking anarchy
he never gets nor needs a ticket, I need, but get it - everytime. keep impressing me.
enjoying doing stuff and watching stuff grow
but 'cause I am what I am
kidutuksessa on jotain kiehtovan kaunista
verta, hikeä ja kyyneliä, lähinnä hikeä
And coz I am so fucking wonderful genious my friend pleased me with the sweetest of dem candys one can tramp in and around. I love to be back to sivilization after all.
And boy I was pleased.
Mutta koska musta kumissa kaikki on kivint ikin ni siks sillai.
middayrayz can't touch this.
days go by, I can bathe in sunlight without burn and do all the stuff girls need to do. Tyhjyydessä on kaikkeus.






















Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.