Yeasterday is such a long day...
Ja miten he virttä veisasivatkaan.
Finally, my sweetest toy returns,
my pioniae at its full bloom,
after new moon 4,24 still little to go to fullmoon.
Oh, me. I was eating good,
taking care of thees garden
relaxing,
enjoying the weathers
and good company,
having a blast.
Been grooving with bohemians too,
and preaching ofcourse.
Also lots of sunshinewalley realworl with -how they speak- real clothes. He wanted kisses, hell get kisses. Yes Sir, Of course I can serve, Sir.
Still didn't have those twilighttimes for respond, instead, I had to head to july joys with a moment of chaos and lack of inspiration.
Was worried, as thees highest priestess, on missionary summertimemadnes, cant just go on without inspiration. And I didnt, genoiuses doesnt have to. But to a BattGave you have to crawl if you don't know how to fly. Don't blame the spider, its the law.
So great to be like an open book. Fantasies get played in real worl without me writing it wrong. AND some desingners read into my hed so good the manufacture pvc- and rubber - boots more like Lucy kicking balls... umh..
fell into these bootpieces, and they where cheap as well.. but I could not took any of them with me. Made in China. I don't wanna walk on chinese kids. I wanna walk on men. Everymen and one. So as long as I cannot get the chinese factorysight out of my mind, I will never buy shit. At least I try to avoid buying it, unless it's russIAN kaviar.
As longs as I can keep my DivaToy
well be working outside and inside along little play, jeihj.
She always gets to win, this time she get mi shoes too
happy can only grow, feel like gaya, been sending those signs to ya.



























Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.