Todellakin kylmillä kivillä kivitettynä nousee uudet aamut ja muutkin.
Nets'n'web behind us all
these last foggy endings of july could not suit me more, Sir.
Love the way you let your shine penetrate my senses.
Long trance-atlanica -way bact to ranch
guess were not seeing another midsummer
And with bad habbits keep rumbling my cosmic emptyness as the only path leading to thee highway back home.
didn't reach you johnny, guess you got back at light, ooh, these blackest of the nights
anyway, as restless one can stay
I love your face when worship mi legs.
there was these blacklace-themed park at my old home-town
, so, I had to keep the spirit up, and drop out of rubber.
I love the burning rayz ot thee Ra on mi leatherpants, twisting scent of sweet Lucy out of the corpse.
Stockings under leatherpants on hot day, my kinda love. Youll get the maximum joy.
-if I accidentaally rip them I can have convenient gag out of the to silence U up, If I don't, you can have chance.
Nets'n'web behind us all
these last foggy endings of july could not suit me more, Sir.
Love the way you let your shine penetrate my senses.
Long trance-atlanica -way bact to ranch
guess were not seeing another midsummer
And with bad habbits keep rumbling my cosmic emptyness as the only path leading to thee highway back home.
didn't reach you johnny, guess you got back at light, ooh, these blackest of the nights
anyway, as restless one can stay
I love your face when worship mi legs.
there was these blacklace-themed park at my old home-town
, so, I had to keep the spirit up, and drop out of rubber.
I love the burning rayz ot thee Ra on mi leatherpants, twisting scent of sweet Lucy out of the corpse.
Stockings under leatherpants on hot day, my kinda love. Youll get the maximum joy.
-if I accidentaally rip them I can have convenient gag out of the to silence U up, If I don't, you can have chance.
mmmhh..
was watching from my tower your having some heavyclouds down there, I try to keep my feet on thee brightside, still.













Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.