Lak'ech Ala K'in! <3 for mi Autumn and
-for every other me too out the outerspace.
Very vivid and awakened. Troubled only little by human timescales, but as we weren't too much blown away in 2012 we get to see 21.10.15. So
Back to future it is. Here I am,
actually going again -feel you in the darkest pits of thee nights, mi knight.
mi new pressstud rubberskirt - I love it! a pit longer skirt after all miniskirt-extendedsummer..
and lucky as we are it is not even snowy yet so
jessieheels get to go out
sure, there is corset when I go and cum
but for mpd... I wanted him to feel propely dressed when on service..and finally I found the perfect catsuit-driving-service-suit for him, Thank's to Ultimate Slut this time, no gods, no masters!!
Aww, yah, I dont have to draw all the patterns, and execute the cutting-glue mayhem.
Khihhiiih. loooove the qualitystaff- this is it, smells like te--thee. How could one resist a pretty black rubber dickiebow
"shut up and drive"-outfit
let me see - let me see- put it on! put it on!
and hear you see - what a joy I have - I think every woman needs a slave'n'toyboy'n'driver'n---
what is better than a driver in time? driver waiting-in-thesuit as I am late as always
hey,hoi, the suit suits
didnt have to wear the gag, was silent enough in his mask
for me? Aaws.
I dont usually treat myself with so shity chocolade, but there were no as cute choice to make.
wait
Wait in light, I'll show you some darknesss too.
-for every other me too out the outerspace.
Very vivid and awakened. Troubled only little by human timescales, but as we weren't too much blown away in 2012 we get to see 21.10.15. So
Back to future it is. Here I am,
actually going again -feel you in the darkest pits of thee nights, mi knight.
mi new pressstud rubberskirt - I love it! a pit longer skirt after all miniskirt-extendedsummer..
and lucky as we are it is not even snowy yet so
jessieheels get to go out
sure, there is corset when I go and cum
but for mpd... I wanted him to feel propely dressed when on service..and finally I found the perfect catsuit-driving-service-suit for him, Thank's to Ultimate Slut this time, no gods, no masters!!
Aww, yah, I dont have to draw all the patterns, and execute the cutting-glue mayhem.
Khihhiiih. loooove the qualitystaff- this is it, smells like te--thee. How could one resist a pretty black rubber dickiebow
"shut up and drive"-outfit
let me see - let me see- put it on! put it on!
and hear you see - what a joy I have - I think every woman needs a slave'n'toyboy'n'driver'n---
what is better than a driver in time? driver waiting-in-thesuit as I am late as always
hey,hoi, the suit suits
didnt have to wear the gag, was silent enough in his mask
for me? Aaws.
I dont usually treat myself with so shity chocolade, but there were no as cute choice to make.
wait
Wait in light, I'll show you some darknesss too.













Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.