once in a lifetime I can make some requests come true. Maybe more often, but since I have become a cat it's much funnier to say.
So, this was batmans wish; to see me in hood again. We had that dirty-hood-party -again, and I was nice enough to let my head in the hood to be shot at, luckily with camera not a shotgun this time..
You wanna see you wanna see? No breathplay this time (too bad), but enough rubber to make batman go mad.
The hooded sucker, looks alot like me...mmhmmh
Whaaat? Can't but help myself..
In need of a nippleplay I am, seem to be...
Tommorrow, I said to myself.. we go get some new heels... I want I want I want! When I want, I get some. Today, I wanted some sun, and was surely getting it. <3
Saw the black sun setting down, wonder if tommorrow never comes.
So, this was batmans wish; to see me in hood again. We had that dirty-hood-party -again, and I was nice enough to let my head in the hood to be shot at, luckily with camera not a shotgun this time..
You wanna see you wanna see? No breathplay this time (too bad), but enough rubber to make batman go mad.
The hooded sucker, looks alot like me...mmhmmh
Whaaat? Can't but help myself..
In need of a nippleplay I am, seem to be...
Tommorrow, I said to myself.. we go get some new heels... I want I want I want! When I want, I get some. Today, I wanted some sun, and was surely getting it. <3
Saw the black sun setting down, wonder if tommorrow never comes.





Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.