maanantai 15. syyskuuta 2014

Ohops.

I was supposed to just take a quick holiday...relax..swim with niece and sleep..after summer..after everything.. And what do I do? I fall in love with Turkey(again, hard this time), then spent the last of the august and bits on septemper just braindead amazed.. Already wanna go back..
What can I do.. Need to start plannig going back, the fall in finland is gona catch me up.. No..no...noooono..no. not this year, have new passport and all. Not staying, when not have to.

Having alot of holiday, do mean that I didn't think of work nor photoshoot, all pure action. :D Now I am going to drown in the need of doing something (with brainfuction on).. Don't like, would take a slave or two :P

Anyway...
Left home with only 3 pairs of heels, thought Turkey has some nice shops for heelfanatic..but I did not have the time... yeah, sounds unbelievable but its true, one time walk by, just walk by..another drive by... well..







And no news...gotta go back..saw some seriours glitter-heels..need badly.

Also happy to eat so much freshfood <3 winter-stuff-to-eat in finland is so awfull,eatable yes, but hard to get and not so fresh.. need to learn how to do everything byself - or just fly to paradise-rivieras in seek of the peace of mind.

Why to love a country? can eat just BF <3 as



Today I ate my dinner...along with raw avocado, my heart crys for what I do my body, my mind punish me for staying too north..and yet..here I am unpacking and packing... I need somekind of a brunei 's sultan, Putin and Osama as a slaveboy to fullfill all I have planned for us all.
I eat, no roses no candels, no smiling face, just food and this Swans I hear.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVjFtQOiUc
Blood promise. 

Maybe I am not just machine.

But for myself and my goal I start with leopard, were I find my moon on mediterrian sea.

"ennen efesiä ja toista tulemista"